Providing your female washroom visitors with a discrete and hygienic way to dispose of feminine hygiene waste is a vital consideration for the provision of a clean and pleasant washroom environment.You are also providing users with a safe, discreet, easy to use, and hygienic solution offering them complete reassurance whilst using your facility. Our no touch feminine hygiene units, with built in antibacterial technology, are the most hygienic solution to help prevent the spread of germs.
Disposing of sanitary waste is a sensitive issue. Washroom visitors can feel anxious about touching sanitary bin surfaces due to the potential harbouring of bacteria. Providing a safe and hygienic means of sanitary disposal ensures visitor confidence is improved and their experience enhanced.
Initial Hygiene's no touch feminine hygiene unit requires just a wave of the hand across an infra-red sensor positioned on top of the bin to activate the quiet opening lid and after use it will automatically close softly and quietly. This ensures all unnecessary physical contact is removed whilst ensuring total discretion for the visitor.
Our no-touch feminine hygiene unit also contains a sanitising and disinfecting square cube, the "Saniblock". This cube neutralises the odours inside the unit whilst releasing a delicate pine fragrance. This ensures a hygienic and fresh smelling toilet cubicle greets your visitors.
Initial Hygiene's no touch feminine hygiene unit requires just a wave of the hand across an infra-red sensor positioned on top of the bin to activate the quiet opening lid
No Touch Feminine Hygiene Unit
- No touch operation provides superior hygiene protection for the user
- Integral antibacterial technology - improving surface hygiene and helping prevent the spread of germs by inhibiting the growth of bacteria
- Surface specifically designed to enhance hygiene standards and help make cleaning easier
- Ergonomically designed to ensure it is practical and comfortable to use
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Large capacity, but in a compact slimline unit, designed to minimise the footprint in the modern cubicle
- Large aperture allows for easy disposal of waste
- Modesty flap for discreet disposal and prevention of exposure to contents
- Quiet, reliable operation for hygienic, discreet use
- Available in white finishes
Our feminine hygiene service provides you with the peace of mind and confidence that your environmental and legislative concerns are taken care of.
Feminine Hygiene Disposal Service
Service Key Points
The safe disposal of feminine hygiene waste is essential to ensure your business complies with The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, The Water Industries Act 1991, and the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- Sanitary disposal bin(s) supplied
- Scheduled bin exchanges
- 'BioSach' environmentally friendly odour neutralising sachet included
- Waste transfer documentation provided
- Full compliance with New Zealand legislation